News & Media
- College of the Holy Cross, AB, 1983
- Albany Law School, JD, 1986
- Boston University School of Law, LLM, 1987
617.973.6201 fax 617.722.4910 firstname.lastname@example.org V-card
Deborah is a partner in the firm's Corporate Department and has extensive experience in the creation of, and strategic venturing by companies and individuals in, corporations and limited liability companies. She also represents businesses and individuals in the purchase and sale of privately owned companies, private equity financings, and tax-exempt and commercial financings, and provides general business counseling on a broad range of corporate matters including contracts, executive compensation and transition planning.
- Lead attorney in the sale of a line of business by a major hospital to a publicly traded company, including the negotiation of a post-sale joint venture agreement between the parties.
- Lead attorney in the sale of 85% of the stock of a company to a Philippine publicly traded company, including the negotiation of a right in the selling shareholders to sell the balance of their shares to the buyer at a future date.
- Lead attorney in the formation of a new company and its acquisition from a publicly traded company of a portfolio of intellectual property rights in brand name athletic shoes.
- Lead attorney in the sale of an engineering business by an investment group to a publicly traded company, comprising its domestic and international offices.
- Lead attorney in the restructuring, negotiating and documenting several related joint venture transactions representing a combined equity/financing of approximately $25,500,000.
- Represented a seller in tax-exempt bond-financed dispositions of three nursing homes with a total sales price of approximately $29,000,000.
- Advised purchasers and sellers in private placements and business dispositions involving retail business operations, manufacturing operations, and commercial real estate.
Boston Bar Association
The Commonwealth Institute, Corporate Advisory Board
Deborah writes and speaks frequently on the topics of succession planning and liquidity events, incentive compensation for key employees, and fiduciary duties of owners of limited liability companies.