News & Media
- University of Connecticut School of Law, JD, 1995
- Bowdoin College, BA, 1989
Kathryn G. GraberPartner
Kathryn is a partner in the firm’s Real Estate and Business Departments. Her practice concentrates in general commercial real estate matters, including commercial loan transactions on behalf of lenders and borrowers, retail and office leasing (representing both landlords and tenants), acquisitions and dispositions, as well as general business matters.
- Represents a life insurance company in its commercial mortgage loans, both locally and nationally, ranging in size between $1,000,000 and $6,000,000.
- Represents the owner of a 1,000,000 square foot shopping center in developing and leasing space to regional and national retail tenants.
- Represented a buyer in its fast-tracked acquisition of a $15,000,000 mixed use building in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Represented the seller of a $60,000,000 office building in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Represented a buyer in its acquisition of a $14,000,000 shopping center in Connecticut and the assumption and subsequent refinancing of an existing loan.
- Represented a large retail tenant in connection with the development and leasing of its stores throughout the East Coast.
- Represented a real estate investor in acquiring and financing several multifamily buildings across the United States, ranging in size between $5,000,000 and $15,000,000.