- Advanced Engineered Products, Inc.
- Asset sale to Curtiss Wright Flow Control Services Corporation
- North American Logistics Group, LLC
- The preeminent Final Mile delivery company Logistics representation from startup to international operations
- Frazer Capital & Co.
- Sale of Back Bay portfolio
National Dentex Enters Into Merger Agreement With GeoDigm
April 12, 2010
On April 5, 2010, our client, National Dentex Corporation, one of the largest owner/operators of dental laboratories in North America, announced that it had entered into a definitive agreement and plan of merger to be acquired by GDC Holdings, Inc., which is the parent holding company of GeoDigm Corporation, a technology based manufacturing and laboratory company and a portfolio company of Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe XI, L.P. The deal is valued at approximately $125 million. Under the terms of the merger agreement, National Dentex is currently in a “go shop” period in which it may solicit acquisition proposals until May 12, 2010. The transaction is currently expected to close on or about June 30, 2010.