- Apollo Security International, Inc. of Massachusetts and New York
- Stock sales to Universal Protection Service, LLC d/b/a Allied Universal Services
- RoadOne IntermodaLogistics
- Acquisition of the logistics operations of RoadLink USA, Inc. and certain affiliates
- Fletcher Granite Company, LLC
- Chapter 11 liquidation of largest U.S. supplier of granite curb
Traveling Tips for Labor Day Weekend (And Always)
August 31, 2010
U.S. Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) issued tips on Monday, August 30th to make travel easier through international borders. Although these tips are focused on travel through U.S. and Canadian borders during Labor Day Weekend, they apply and can be helpful to all international travel at all times. The CBP tips can be found here: http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/newsroom/news_releases/local/08302010_2.xml.
They include information such as how to check border wait times before traveling, allowing you to choose the most efficient travel route, how to check which fruits, meats, dairy and poultry products, and firewood are permitted into the U.S., what documents you should have with you, and what types of searches and enforcement examinations are permitted by the CBP and immigration officers.
If you have any questions or need additional information regarding this, please contact Berin S. Romagnolo in our Immigration and Employment Groups.
This Alert is provided for information purposes only, and does not constitute legal advice. According to Mass. SJC Rule 3:07, this material may be considered advertising. ©2010 Posternak Blankstein & Lund LLP. All rights reserved.